We are PROPER MUSIC GROUP featured store...see link below
- Thursday 3rd October - We are closing early 5p.m as we are nominated for A "Tendring Blue Ribbon Award"
- Saturday 5th 11-7 - 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY. Winyl has been open a year and to celebrate we have a day of live music, drinks and maybe even cake!
- Saturday 5th 8.30pm ish - Screening of The Vinyl Revival' film at The Red Lion. Ticketed event due to numbers.
- Sunday 6th 12pm - WINYL on BBC Radio Essex Vintage Vinyl Sessions. Tune in to hear what we have to say out our wines and vinyl, new and old
- Thursday 31st - HALLOWINE. Spooky tunes, blood red wine, storytelling in your favourite wine and vinyl shop. Times TBC
- Saturday 7th 9-3 - Vintage Street Market right outside our door. The LAST one of the year, come along for some bargains and special offers with a nice glass of wine and free tastings
- Sunday 8th CLOSING EARLY 1pm
- Sunday 15th 2-4 - Singles Club. our regular foray into rare and unusual vinyl. Bring yours or have a crate dig and play ours
- Sunday 22nd 2-4 - Songwriting Circle. Come along and help us write a song, yes LIVE instore as it happens
- Friday 2nd 5-7pm - Summer Organic Wine Tasting. Come and try some different organic wine, meet the supplier. £5 redeemable against purchases on the night plus 10% off mixed case of 6 or more bottles. Tickets from the Winyl store
- Saturday 3rd - Vintage Market on South Street plus discounts on our vintage vinyl
- Sunday 11th - SINGLES CLUB. Come and play some vinyl and chat over drinks
- Sunday 18th - SONGWRITING CIRCLE. Local musicians writing songs live in-store. The first has now been professionally recorded. You can join in or just listen. Free and open to anyone event.
- Saturday 24th/Sunday 25th 11-7 - SPARKLING WINE TASTING. Come and try wines we don't usually have open for free tasting; a last hurrah for Summer!
- Saturday 6th - Vintage Street Market right outside our door
- Sunday 7th - SINGLES CLUB - come on down, play singles, meet new friends
- Friday 12th-Saturday 13th - BEER festival on the beach, come and see us before or after
- Saturday 20th - Meet QUELLO. The maker of our lightly sparkling white wine from Italy will be INSTORE to meet and greet and tell you more about this great wine in a can. Free tasting, giveaways and unicorns
- Sunday 21st - Vintage Market REGATTA SPECIAL
- Sunday 28th - BBC Radio Essex - we are back for the Vintage Vinyl Session with Mark Punter